Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sneak Peek!

Here is a sneak peek of blocks 3 and 4 of the spring bouquet. As you can see, they are not appliqued down yet, but they are glued in place. Kaci (our youngest daughter) came over a few days ago and picked out fabrics for some of the blocks. I love when I have help in that step. I knew the color families I wanted in each area, but since this is gonna be all stash except for sashing, borders and backing, I was not having fun picking exact fabrics. I really like the fabrics she picked but have changed one here and there. For the most part though she picked all of them. Didn't she do a good job? There are 5 more blocks to prep. I am doing all the prep work now so I will have lots to hand applique while I stay a few days with my Houston friend during the quilt show.


Edit: Since I lost all of the pictures on here I have the unsewn blocks in a later post. For that reason I am not replacing the block pictures here.

No comments: