Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Seven, Eight and Eleven

Here is block seven finished.


Block eight is being sewed now. 



And I prepped block 11 yesterday.


Hopefully I will prep 12 today and finish sewing 8? We will see.

I was hoping to have a lot less scraps at the end of this project, but now that over 1/2 the blocks are prepped (there are 20 blocks), it isn't looking like many of the fat quarters I am using will be used up. 

The hexigon quilt is all scraps, but I just haven't worked on it recently. Must put that on my list of to do and get some more done on it. Here is the block I am *still* working on. 


Linking to Confessions of a Fabric Addict , Quilt Fabrication, and Esther's Quilt Blog go over and see how others are spending some time. 

4 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful applique blocks. I love the shades of blue you are using in those blocks. If you have left over fat quarters, you could use them on the backing to finish them off and get them out of the stash.

Sarah Craig said...

Beautiful blocks, and a great way to bust scraps! Thanks for linking up for the I May Have a Scrap Problem show-and-tell!

Susan said...

Lovely blocks! More ideas for my scraps. And yes, somehow those scraps just don't go away!

Kate said...

These blocks are beautiful.