Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Headed to Houston Tomorrow!!

I am leaving here soon to finish up the errands so I can leave early in the morning. I hope to be on the road by 8:30. That will mostly depend on pregnant daughter coming with me though lol.

I will try and post in the evenings while there. I have an amazing friend who leaves near Houston and she is so gracious to allow me to crash at her house for the show.

I can't wait to see Ricky Tims and Justin Shults. Justin is my friends brother and if you have met them you know they are fun, and so amazing. I always get pictures with them and will post one I am sure.

I will try and take some decent pictures with my phone of quilts and post.  Ricky has won an award for a quilt he entered but as of yesterday he didn't know what award. Can't wait to see his winning quilt.

So if I am absent a few days (I return home sometime Sunday) you will know I am off having a mini vacation.

Stay safe and have fun quilting!

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

oh you are lucky to be going to Houston - have fun at the show, I "know" quit a lot of quilting bloggers going there - actually more than went to Paducah - I might have to try for the Houston show next year - post photos :)