Monday, May 18, 2015

Over Half Way! And our new puppy!


The top picture is the next row, which will be row 4 of 5. The second is a closer picture to show the quilting. Doesn't show up real well. I am hand quilting a 2" diagonal grid in both directions.

The day before Valentines day my hubby bought me an 8 week old yorkie poo. She is completely black and her name is Ebbie. Our last dog died two years ago at the age of 14. It took this long before either of us were ready to have a puppy again. We have 2 cats that are 4 and 5 years old. It's hard to lose a pet that you have had for so long but we sure did miss our dogs. Here is a picture of our sweet little girl.


4 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

We lost our two dogs a few years back, and I'm ready for a new dog ... DH not so much. Enjoy your sweet pup.

Quilting Stories said...

Good progress and so sweet puppy!

Kaja said...

You are making good progress on this now.

cajunquilter said...

Thanks everyone, I am trying to finish it up so I can start on a new quilt. I have three others in various states of work but ordered a pattern yesterday to make my youngest grandson a quilt and really want to start on it when I get the pattern lol.

Kathy, my hubby took longer than I did to want another one.