Saturday, December 22, 2012

Fabric Scraps?

If you like small (and some very small) pieces of scraps to make leaders/enders or whatever and would like the scraps I am keeping of the Ricky Tims hand dyes that I am using in the Dear Hannah quilt, leave me a comment telling me you are interested. I will ship them off to you when I have a full container. If more then one is interested, when the container fills up again I will ship it off to the next person. Most of the scraps will be hand dyes but I am using a muslin background and there may be some scraps of that too. Some of the pieces may be to small to do anything with, but I don't want to toss something you might be able to use, so am keeping all scraps. So you may have to go through them and throw out the smallest pieces. Most are hopefully big enough you can make something out of .

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

I would love to have some of your scraps :)

Harriett said...

I would be thrill to use some of your scraps